Enjoyed Brazilian Film? Here's a taste of Brazilian television!
I spent almost all of the 80's, watching Brazilian television, so when people initially talked about "The Transformers" or "Thundercats" all I could do was scratch my head. Later on I would find out what those shows were all about, but when it comes to pure nostalgia (at least in the 80's), Brazilian TV is all that does it for me. These were a few insanely popular shows that were shown in Brazil in the 80's (despite them being from Japan, where they were not as successful)...Notice the theme songs are all in Portuguese.
Jiraya (my personal favorite)
Jaspion (wait a moment for the sound to come in)
Jiban
It's something that I thought I should share, not to mention that it's pure uncut awesomeness.
While the above was Brazilian television at it's absolute highest point (it couldn't get any higher), here is Brazilian telivision today...unfortunately.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home