I remember watching this on "Brazilian television", and it was, as expected, a pretty contraversial event. A lot of Brazilians don't like Georgie, which I'm sure comes as no surprise, but it was interesting watching on television how many Brazilians were opposed to Bush coming to visit Brazil. It sort of gives you an idea of the international opinion on our government right now, especially on a country with no direct effect to the war in Iraq.
1 Comments:
I remember watching this on "Brazilian television", and it was, as expected, a pretty contraversial event. A lot of Brazilians don't like Georgie, which I'm sure comes as no surprise, but it was interesting watching on television how many Brazilians were opposed to Bush coming to visit Brazil. It sort of gives you an idea of the international opinion on our government right now, especially on a country with no direct effect to the war in Iraq.
Post a Comment
<< Home